Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fabulous Pizza Couture

Happy National Pizza Month!
Brazenly bold Brussels sprouts, daringly bared pears and sizzling salted apples are sweeping down this season's glammed-up pizza runway. Boho butternuts are all the rage and caramelized onions are the couture must-have. Color palettes range from subdued sweet potato hues to ravishing radicchio reds. Designers are once again flaunting undeniable vegan brilliance in this Fall's fashion feast!

from Stealthy Mom

from Victoria at The Pursuit of Hippieness

from Noelle at An Opera Singer in the Kitchen

from Nikki at One Green Planet

from Janyce at AfroVeganChick

from Carmella's Sunny Raw Kitchen

from Chef Chloe

from Taymer at Vegan In The Sun

from Alicia at The Kind Life

from Maddie at Fennel & Thyme

from Ashley at {never} homemaker

What are your predictions for this season's pizza trends? Who are your favorite pizza designers? Show off your best pizza couture...leave a recipe link!  :)

10 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh so much, then I marvelled at all those amazing pizzas... here's 1 of ours; http://theyogivegetarian.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/smoky-autumn-pizza-vegan.html . I also make a Lebanese-style one with hummus, aubergine and pomegranate seeds. Who needs tomato and cheese?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Smoky Autumn Pizza is perfect...marinated tofu and pumpkin yum! You should post your Lebanese-style recipe...I was actually looking for a pomegranate pizza and your version sounds delicious! :)

      Delete
  2. Pizza should be a national holiday everyday! That Beet Pizza dough looked pretty cool, but I would like to devour the Caramelized Red Onion, Spinach & Pumpkin Hummus Pizza on a rosemary crust...looks really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My very first vegan pizza used homemade hummus...so squealingly good! It's my favorite kind of pizza!

      Delete
  3. So much yumminess here! Pizza < Fashion any day!
    I made a Southwester-style BBQ pizza recently which was so delish.
    http://coconutandberries.com/2013/10/15/review-vegusto-cheeses/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a dashing display of pizza to make one hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...can you imagine if we had scent-o-net? Pizza-baking-smell is always a tummy-rumbler. ;)

      Delete
  5. Pizza month? Jeez, I really am behind the times... I didn't realize that October was quite so jam-packed with delicious celebrations. This makes me think I should revisit my favorite pizza recipe- A white pizza with mushrooms. Mmm, I'm hungry just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your White Pan Pizza with Mushrooms and Pizza Hummus are perfect for pizza month! So happy you turned heartbreak into yum!

      Delete