Saturday, November 30, 2013

Va-Mousse!

Happy National Mousse Day!
Need a fast healthy meal as you're running for the door? Pack a little tub o' mousse, a spoon and a bag of granola and you're good to go. Depending on the base you use, mousse can be rich and decadent or packed with protein power. Either way, it will cure the cravings in crowds of all ages and give you a delicious "mousse-boost" during the hectic holiday season!  :)

Avocado-based Mousses

from Adrianna at A Cozy Kitchen

from Madison at One Sweet Healthy Vegan

from Katie at figgy & sprout

Cashew-based Mousses

from Spontaneous Hausfrau via Tasty Kitchen

from Cafe Sigrun

Tofu-based Mousses

from peta2

from Tess at Healthy Blender Recipes

from Fernanda Capobianco via Bethenny.com

from PCRM.org via Vegan Magazine

"Milk"-based Mousses

from Jennifer at Peanut Butter and Peppers

from Go Eat A Food

What's your favorite energy meal on the move? How do you stay healthy during the holiday season? How would you make a mousse?

4 comments:

  1. I think I need more mousse in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...me too! It's just too easy and too yumful to live without it! :)

      Delete
  2. It's amazing how good an avocado chocolate mousse can taste! I think it's my new favourite preparation. It's hard to stay healthy during the holidays, but as long as I keep up with my workouts and start my day off with a smoothie, I can more or less stay on the right track!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right...workouts during the holiday season are essential both physically and mentally, plus the occasional decadent mousse doesn't feel so devilish. ;)

      Delete