Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy National Fettuccine Alfredo Day!

Blogger of the Day: Molly at Quiche-a-Week

Whenever I mouthed off as a kid (which was mostly rarely. hardly ever. sorta.) my mom would say I took after my dad's side of the family. The loudly inyourface but lovably huggable Brooklyn side of my BigItalianFamily. I took that as a compliment. One of my best buds says my twisty wit keeps him in chuckles. I can't get through a day without a juicy jab of sarcasm aimed at one of life's little ironies so I'm drawn to Molly's Quiche-a-Week like a hungry coyote to a road runner.  ;)

Smartly sarcastic and supertalented in the kitchen, Molly is a funny, feisty, veggie-lovin' blogger dishing it out in deliciously badass style. Loads of crazygood, veganfriendly recipes and tantalizing texty photos, straight outta the brassy heart of NYC. Love it!

Molly's spin on classic fett alfredo is everything a vegan wants it to be...a heap of healthy noodles swimming in a thick rich "cheezy" sauce. My Brooklyn grandma would heartily approve. Dig in!  :)












Have you ever alfredo'ed your noodles? Do you prefer pasta noodles, rice noodles or another veggie version? Have you ever been to Brooklyn? Who is the smart aleck in your family?  ;)

Last year's alternative alfredos and more noodle options.  :)

Check out the rest of our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment