Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Happy Frittata Day!

Blogger of the Day: Lizz at Lizz Delicious
Pubs:
15 Best Vegan Recipes
Vegan Holiday Treats
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Summertime Sippers

Meet Lizz Delicious, an Austin vegan exploring and expanding the wonderful world of compassionate cuisine! She and her partner Christine and sweet little Rusty are currently touring the Southwest, getting their marriage license (congrats!) and scoping out the landscape. When she's not on the road, Lizz creates all sorts of flavorfully filling dishes like her fabulous frittata!

It's National Egg Day so save some chicks and make Lizz's frittata instead! Frittatas are quick and healthy and you can throw in any veggies you like, plus a panful is yumful enough to feed a bunch of hungry friends. Or just you, all day long.  ;)












 From The Peace Patch Past...Potato Frittatas and Artichoke Frittatas!

What are your favorite frittata extras...potatoes, asparagus, truffles or something wildly exotic? What are you doing to save some chicks today? How do you feed a bunch of hungry friends?  :)

Check out the rest of our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!

4 comments:

  1. I do love a good frittata- and Lizz's is no exception; the addition of marjoram reminds me of the eggy version my mum used to make me as a child, and I should imagine tarragon could be good in it too. I love potatoes in frittata, and also fresh coriander. sometimes Chinese preserved black beans for some little nuggets of tanginess...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chinese preserved black beans...I don't think I've tried that one, but if this is what it is, I would love to give it a try. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! Thanks for highlighting me on your blog. You're so sweet. This totally made my day :-)

    ReplyDelete