Sunday, July 13, 2014

Happy Beans n’ Franks Day!

Blogger of the Day: Hannah at House Vegan

The sweet rich smell of franks n' beans always reminds me of camping trips as a kid...superyumful foods cooked over a fire after daylong hikes are always stuffingly delicious! It's still one of my favorite summer funthings to do...hike, eat, camp, repeat.  :)

A trailblazer of vintage sophistication, Hannah is an oldfashioned wife in the most joyous sense! She happily revels in domestic life and takes pride in the time, work and love she puts into caring for family and home, and preserving creative arts like letterwriting with pen and paper. And baking up Disneypink poptarts. Yep, this girl has found her groove.  ;)












Are you a franks n' beans fan? Do you go camping? What are your favorite camping meals? Campfire bananas or s'mores?  ;)

Find more feasts in our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful first post to see when I open up my blog feed! Thank you so much for the kind words and feature! I super wish I was eating Beans and Franks right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get hungerrumbles every time I look at your F&B photo...so yumful! A it's been cool here so it's perfect camping and frankandbeaning weather. ;)

      Delete
  2. I looked at Hannah's beautiful blog straight away and was really impressed. Lots of recipes there I would love to cook up for my family, so thanks for that. Over here you can get canned beans with veggie sausages, but I've never tried them. I love the idea of beans 'n' franks though. when we go camping we take a dry veggieburger mix with us- herbs and spices, oats, ground nuts and seeds. Then we added grated vegetables when we get there. Nothing like veggieburgers cooked outdoors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burgers for sure...I bet your LBD Burgers would be spinningly delish on a campire grill! :)

      Delete
  3. I looove camping! S'mores are my favourite!!!

    Did you say churro waffles!? Hannah is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete