Saturday, July 19, 2014

Happy Raspberry Cake Day!

Blogger of the Day: Maria at Cooking With Amore
Pubs: Cooking with Amore

Amore means Love in Italian and Maria has an abundance of it...for people and animals, for giving and cooking and sharing all around! She quit her job as an attorney and devotes her life now to creating recipes, writing cookbooks and donating much of her time and money to animal charities like the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. She's been offered a position as Head Chef in a vegan bistro in Mexico so don't be surprised to see more south-of-the-border yumfulness in the coming months!  :)













Maria's facebook page features so much more vegan amore!  :)

Which would you choose...Italian food or Mexican food? Raspberry cheesecake or raspberry pie? Volunteering at an animal shelter or providing a foster home for a rescued animal until it's adopted?  :)

Find more feasts in our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I can't decide between Mexican or Italian! Pizza! Tacos! I'd choose cheesecake! And I honestly would love to both work in a shelter AND foster animals...I just love animals so much. I think fostering would be hard for me though, because I just wouldn't want to say good-bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about fostering but it's so worth it and they remember you forever!
      I think your Fiesta Flatbread made with Daiya cheese is a crazyyumful MexiMediterranean feast! :)

      Delete