Friday, November 14, 2014

Happy National Guacamole Day!

Blogger of the Day: Serene at Eat Your Rainbows

Eat Your Rainbows is a vividly delicious vegan dream, spinning with imaginative snacks, easy treats and a feast of fabuluscious photos Supertalented Serene is rainbowsprinklesweet and so colorfully creative! Her guacamole recipe presents heaven on a plate...if I can find a way to squash it all into a sandwich, I'll be happy all weekend!  :)












What's your fave way to eat guacamole?  :)

Find more feasts in our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh thank you so much!! :') So glad that you like my recipes! Your food holiday posts are so interesting! How could I have missed guac day and pizza-with-everything day?! Haha loving your blog already!! ^^

    ReplyDelete