Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Happy Flatbread Day!

Blogger of the Day: Natalie at Cook Eat Live Vegetarian

Today the world grooves on two global holidays...Human Rights Day and International Animal Rights Day (with a London event on Sunday)...a day to rev up your love for every living being on Earth! Celebrate with a worldly food...flatbread knows no borders! Known by many names with a zillion variations, it's beloved in almost every culture as a simple yumful comfort food. Focaccia is one of my favorites...I learned to make it this way but Natalie features another interesting twist. Her wealth of experience as a successful restauranteur and sophisticated traveler richly flavors her recipe collection. Her Málaga, Spain-based blog is a gourmet atlas of plantbased fabulousness including several international flatbreads...I wish I could have one of each!  :)













What are your favorite flatbreads and how do you enjoy them?  :)

Check out the rest of our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!

1 comment:

  1. I make wholewheat chapattis a lot- they are great for using as wraps or tortillas for enchiladas as well as with Indian dishes. I really like making flatbreads from my soda bread recipe and flavouring them with sumac or coriander as well- perfect with a plate of dips and salads or a spicy soup!

    ReplyDelete